Sunday, July 7, 2013

Our most re-pinned

As I'm sure you are all aware by now, I quite LOVE Pinterest. I love rolling through the pins of the boards I follow - feeling inspired and taken away from everything for a small minute.

I recently discovered by accident our most repinned image...

By Christine Chitnis / Repinned a staggering 4828 times!!
This simple image of a white-washed cottage with a vibrant rambling flower garden was pinned to our Home board from Pia Jane Bijkerk's beautiful blog from a guest post by writer/photographer Christine Chitnis. She describes wandering the farms and coast of New England in a quietly evocative way that really resonated with me at the time. I was particularly struck by the art on the verandah wall - a wonderfully eccentric touch - and the messy exuberance of the garden.

And it clearly resonated with many others - 4828 others to be exact! I love the fact this simple image has generated so much inspiration and conversation about what it is to have a 'home' with those who have repinned and liked this image.

xo
rabia

No comments:

Post a Comment